Monday, August 13, 2007

Camping and Mystical Hats . . .


Dear Burners!!

The photo on top I took on the August long weekend on a canoe trip to Killarney Lake. The sun had just come up and since my friends didn't get up till about 11am I had about four hours to myself each morning to be alone with what you see....and my ipod when I felt like doing some dancing for the huge turtle that came to visit us.

This is my very special cowboy hat I bought this weekend for The Burning Man Festival!...I figure the key to any new and scary experience is having a kick ass hat so you can a least feel confident about your headwear.

When you have a minute google 'Burning Man' and hit the 'image' search button and be astounded!

Today I had a second meeting with a wonderful person about a project that I can't tell you about right now but let's just say I am dancing around my apartment in my hat, a tank top and that's it.

I also met with a woman this afternoon to help her brainstorm about her first one-woman show, which is going to be great and very original. I love doing this by the way, so if you wanna take me out for a iced-soy-latte, I will brainstorm your show idea with you. She even brought a tape recorder to Starbucks, what a great idea.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~NEWS~

WEEKEND SOLO-SHOW WORKSHOP IN TORONTO

NEW DATES:
OCTOBER 12,13,14. Friday evening & Sat/Sun all day.

register now: tracey@theburningbush.ca (12 spots)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Psssst......What are you waiting for? Someone to tap you on the shoulder and say; 'I'll help you create your solo-show!' . . . consider yourself tapped!!

Keep Burnin' Kids!

Love,
Tracey & BB



No comments: