Sunday, July 29, 2007

The Closing Night | Best of the Fringe @ Diesel Playhouse

What a super run at The Diesel Playhouse!

Here we are at the closing night after party..ok it wasn't really a party, it was us four eating pub food...all good. And the sepia photo is me back stage before tonight's show. When it's a one-woman show there really isn't anyone else around to take pics for ya!


What a night! A few hours before show time one of my key people, had an emergency and let me know she would not be able to make it in to call tonight's show.
We kicked into problem solving mode and my incredible new friend and ASM from the Fringe, Miss. Susie, saved the day. She called the show, with less than an hour to figure it all out...what an star!
Note: In this second installment of The Burning Bush series, I show a two minute slide show to re-cap the first show for those who hadn't seen it. When we got to the theatre an hour before the show today our wonderful technician, Alex, asked me; 'Where is the computer that has the slide show on it?'
DOH!!!
That computer belongs to my dear friend who could come tonight. Hmmmmm....
OK, I'll just do it without the slides...and so the show went on! Y'all know what Jackie Mason looks like anyway, right?!
And it was a great night. My amazing agent Elana was in the audience, she is incredibly supportive, such a gift.

Next adventures....camping, Burning Man Festival and the next Weekend Workshop of Soul-O-Theatre for solo show creation, SEPTEMBER 28,29,30 in Toronto.
For more Info: 416-778-8984


Thank you so much to everyone who came to the hold-0ver at Diesel and THANK YOU to everyone at Diesel!!

Keep it burning,
Tracey

No comments: