Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Day 8 of the TORONTO FRINGE


Dear Gentle Readers,

Welcome to the first installment of the Burning Bush Blog!

This is a behind the scenes peak at what we're up to with the shows and for YOU to talk to me and post your thoughts and prayers on this virtual Western Wall.

This is a photo of Mr. Jackie Mason and I taken in NYC in June. (Did you know, not only that he used to be a Rabbi but he holds the world's record for the most one-man show on Broadway!?)

It's late Wednesday night and I had my 6th performance this evening of Two in the Bush!
We were sold-out again! What a thrill.
Some dear friends/students of mine from ACT 2 Studio at Ryerson were in the audience and my Rabbi from when I was a teenager was there to. It was wonderful to get her blessing about the show.

Here is a link for an article that's coming out tomorrow about myself and Two in the Bush in The Jewish Tribune.

www.jewishtribune.ca/TribuneV2/content/view/72/35/


BIG NEWS:
Two in the Bush! was just selected as BEST OF THE FRINGE 2007
and will be Held-Over at The Diesel Playhouse July26,27,28,29 @ 7pm.
www.dieselplayhouse.com

I wish you all a great Fringe and if you see me around the Annex, come on over and say Shalom!

Keep Burning,
Tracey

No comments: